Monday, April 22, 2013

Paul & Jill: A backyard shoot

My goal in taking photos of others is to learn more about photography and see if it's something I'd like to pursue past a hobby. With each shoot, it is my hope that I can learn something or identify areas of photography and the editing process that I'd like to learn more about or simply spend more time practicing.

As I mentioned in my project 365 post, if you follow, something that I certainly learned is that, as a photographer, your subjects are looking to you for direction. It's important to come prepared with poses in mind, have your creative cap on so you can think on your feet during the shoot, and offer decent directions so they know what you're asking them to do!

My brother Paul and his girlfriend, Jill, were kind enough to put up with me as I stuck a camera in their face on a Sunday evening when I'm sure they would have much rather been inside drinking a yummy beverage! Thanks for amusing me guys!

Here are some of my favorites...














No comments:

Post a Comment